Thursday, October 13, 2005

Presentation skills

Today I attended a course on presentation skills. This course is a rather interative course where the trainees get to talk most of the time. Meaning I have to do 4 presentations today! Very nervous! My heart beats so fast that it nearly stop. I think until now I still cannot recover from this "excitedness". Tomorrow another 2 more presentations to go. Although it is fun, this feeling is killing me!

After the course, I went to collect my free Swatch watch! Yeah. It is a free gift by DBS as I signed up the DBS cashline services. Oh man, I feel all these things are really encouraging me to spend money! I think I have been a lot of spending money these days. But well, that is the joy of spending your own hard-earned money! Heh heh. My friend is selling me his rather new 6GB Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player for $280. I think I should be buying from him. End of the year me going to change a new mobile phone. Argh!!!! Money no enough!

No comments: