Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sitex

Today I went to Sitex at Expo at around 7pm with a friend. She wanted to get a digital camera and a thumb drive. After many rounds of bargaining, she finally got the Panasonic Lumix FX-9 for $720 plus additional freebies. I helped my boss to get a 1GB thumb drive and a 512MB SD card. As for myself, I got a Acer TravelMate 3213WXMi notebook. Actually getting a notebook is not part of my plan. Any way, this notebook is quite value for money!! I got it for around $1800. The specs:

- Intel Centrino 1.86GHz
- Microsoft Windows XP Home
- 128MB graphic card
- 14.1" TFT LCD
- 80GB + Free 40GB external hard disk
- 512MB Ram
- DVD writer
- Bluetooth
- Wi-fi
- 5-in-1 card reader
- Infra red

All the things I wanted are in and best of all the price is less than $2k!! Not bad! Heh heh.

No comments: