Saturday, December 10, 2005

Free gifts!

Today I run around Singapore to get my free gifts!

First, I went to collect a SIM card backup device given by HSBC. I try to use it and quite hard to use! Not user friendly at all.
Next, I went to Safra club to get my 128MB Aigo MP3 player and 6 weeks unlimited Gym pass. This is a no frill player which I think is good enough for me. Haha!Then, I went to Starhub to collect my Narnia umbrella. Heh heh. Not exactly free gift. I use 500 of my Starhub points to exchange for it. This umbrella is quite big. Should be very useful in heavy rains. Heh heh. Lastly, I also got a new handphone Sony Ericsson W550i for $88 after using a $200 voucher given by a friend. A bit disappointed with this phone. The phone hangs on me a few time when I want to access the bluetooth. Need to go to service center soon.

No comments: