Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Today is the 2nd day of Chinese New Year and I just came back from Malaysia! I went to French Village over the New Year. It is quite far. Slightly at Genting area. But the journey to there took us very long! Traffic jam plus bus broke down halfway etc.. We left Singapore at about 7.30am and reached our place at around 6pm! Almost 12 hours! But of cos in between got come down go toilet and have meals. Any way, the bus ride made me nearly vomit ok.

French Village has nothing much. Just a resort. But it is not really very cold like Cameron Highland. In the day, it is around the temperature of Singapore. Only until at night, it goes down to around 20 degree C. At there, I went to a Japanese Tea farm and a rabbit farm. That is all. Stay one night and then travel back. Massive jam at JB custom!! Lucky we took a coach. So the coach lane and custom are empty! Heh heh. Those driving cars one I wish them all the best! I sleep liao. Good night and Happy Lunar New Year!!

No comments: