Sunday, March 12, 2006

TV blown!!

Something terrible has just happened!! I climbed into my bed and decided to watch a late night movie. So I choose to watch a TV series DVD. I think I watched until 3 episodes later which is around 3 hours, my TV blown!!! AT first I heard a slight explosion and then smell something burning. As I was in pitch black, I dunno what happen. I quickly jumped out my bed and switch on the light. To my horror, the TV emit smoked!!!!! I quickly turn off all the switches and open window and door. My father suddenly walked in and asked me what is so smelly. I told him the TV blown. I turned on fan to improved air circulation. The whole house become very smelly. But after a while, it gets better. Now my room has no TV! Sob sob. But the good news is I can stun my brother LCD TV to use. Hahaha!!!!

No comments: