Sunday, August 27, 2006

Science Center

Today I went to Science Center with my parents. It has been a long time since our last visit there. I heard that now Science Center has changed a lot so I decided to bring my parents there. At first, I tot nobody goes Science Center. But I was wrong! There are many people. The entrance fee is $6 for adult and I got 10% discount using Safra card.

Science Center is really big and consists of 2 levels. We reached there around 1pm and I feel it is really a bit late. We walked for 5 hours until it closed at 6pm but many things we only see it briefly. I think it should take 1 whole day (or more) if you want to try all the experiments and read the descriptions carefully. Any way, I feel it is really a fun and good learning trip today. Maybe I will go down again soon.

No comments: