Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Feel cheated

Today I feel cheated! By who you might think. By both my boss and a restaurant. Ahh..... Actually a small matter but I still wish to complain. My boss and I brought a visitor to Tung Lok Restaurant at Arena Country Club for lunch. When we ask for bill, the waitress came about and then recommend to my boss to apply their Tung Lok First dining card as my boss paid the meal by Mastercard. As it is none of my business, so I did not listen much. My boss agreed to apply but ask me to fill my name as he too lazy. Then, I apply loh. Who knows this card needs an application fee of $52.50! My boss then asks me to pay when we back at office as he feels he dun use much. I feel I was cheated!!!!!! I not too happy with him cos I apply this card out of my will. Also the waitress should told us to apply the Tung Lok Visa card instead as it has the same benefit and it is free. So I feel very cheated by them!!!! But the only good thing is that this card is preloaded with $75 worth of Tung Lok cash which you can offset their bill. Also with the 10% rebate we ate just now, I got another $13 Tung Lok cash. But still I am very angry over my boss and that lady.

No comments: