Monday, May 19, 2008

East Coast Park

Today I went to East Coast Park for a bicycle ride. It has been some time I visited this place. When I reached there, it was so packed! There are so many people and not to mention about cars! Luckily there are many empty lots near the chalet. I bring my own bicycle there so I can save on rental. Haha. I cycled from Area A to Area F. On the way, I saw the new Big Splash where there are now many shops and activities. I also passed by McDonald's area where all the main hype are. A few km down is the Bedok Jetty where many people are fishing. Besides the seafood center, there is this cable ski pool which looks fun! Then, there is this Bougainvillea Garden where there is a restaurant there I think called Sunset Bay. It is an isolated place but packed with people. East Coast Park is a nice place to relax on a non-working except it is way too crowded.

Cable Ski Pool

Bedok Jetty

No comments: