Friday, September 26, 2008

My friend's Wedding

Today is my friend's wedding. I am one of his "brother". It is really very eventful. Firstly, it rains very heavily while on the way to the bride's house. Then, we met with traffic jam as due to the rain plus the fact that it is a working day. Then, my friend gave wrong direction and wasted a few more minutes. When we reached, we were actually very late. Haha. Then, we need to play a few games as usual. The best one is to eat chili! It is very hot! I really cannot take it. I rinsed my mouth and drank 3 packets of water!! After all these events, we went to the groom's house and then back to bride's house again. Finally, we went to the newly wed new house. But I just dumped them there and drove off as I need to rush back to office to host a meeting. Any way, my friend gave me a big ang bao for all these efforts. It really make me very pai say. So I need to buy something big when he organizes a house warming party next time.

No comments: