Saturday, February 28, 2009

Suspect X 容疑者Xの献身: 故事慢長

I always love Japanese detective story. They are so creative and interesting. So when I heard that this show is about how Physics or Maths is used for the killing, I am very excited and imagine a psycho killer goes about killing people using Physics or Maths theory. But I am very wrong.

The story talks about how one murder took place and how it actually happened which a tiny bit related to Maths philosophy. If you thinking of 金田一 kind of story, forget it. The killer is already known and just that how the actual murder plot is unknown. So the whole movie moves extremely slow. The interesting part has to be until the last part the whole thing uncovers and 福山雅治 spills his 推理, then you linked up everything. Other than that, there are not much 高潮。一個亮點 is 堤真一。I like the way he portrays the Maths genius in the movie. Suspect X 容疑者Xの献身 supposed to be a nice show but the way it is told make the movie very bored.

No comments: