Monday, September 28, 2009

Kuala Lumpur 愛之旅景點篇

Previously my KL friend Lock had driven me around to visit some nice 旅遊景點。But this time round he is busy with his 終身大事。So he could not find the time. Haha. But I have 2 other Malaysian friends staying in KL. So they brought me around for a visit. The first 景點 is Merdeka Square. It is also known as Dataran Merdeka (自由廣場)。It is situated in front of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. It was here the Union Flag was lowered and the Malayan flag hoisted for the first time at midnight on August 31, 1957. Since then, Dataran Merdeka has been the usual venue for the annual Hari Merdeka Parade (National Day Parade).



The next 景點 is Batu Cave (黑风洞)。Batu Caves is a limestone hill, which has a series of caves and cave temples. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu or Batu River, which flows past the hill. The cave is one of the most popular Hindu shrines outside India, dedicated to Lord Murugan. The last time I been to Batu Cave is N years ago. So this time I really want to 重遊舊地。


1 comment:

lock said...

very comprehensive introduction, u know more than me!