Saturday, January 09, 2010

物超所值 at Tangs


My friend wanted to buy a ladies Burberry perfume at $131. The sales person said if buy above $220, we will get freebies that include:
  • Burberry Brit Mens
  • Burberry Teddy Bear
  • Roxy Ladies
  • Cosmetic Box
  • Tote Bag
After listening, she bought another $131 since she used perfume quite fast. Ha.. Then, when we were paying, the cashier told us if buy above $368, we can redeem a 人月牌鮑魚。Since we are only $108 short, we decided to get something. She ends up telling me that she actually wanted to get Issey Miyake perfume. It cost $121 and if throw in another $29, can get Issey Miyake Mens! So end up we bought a whole lot of perfume. But I am the winner cos the mens perfume are all quite cheap. As I am using Tangs Citibank card, I got 10% rebate, free parking at Tangs and a MAC lipstick! Really something.

No comments: