Monday, February 08, 2010

Bangkok 越夜越美麗 (一)

I was assigned to fly to Bangkok for a business trip. It had been years that I set foot on this place. I think should be 3 years ago! It is great to come back to 重溫 this place.

1. Air Line and Airport
I did not take SQ which I know many of my friends feel it is a waste. But the reason I took Thai Airway is because of the timing I want. Any way, it is a short trip. So SQ or not, I feel it is ok. Suvarnabhumi Airport is a huge airport! It really take me sometime to reach the customs. This time round, I feel it is much more efficient. I managed to clear the customs within mins!

2. Transport
I took a cab from the airport and it is quite affordable and fast. I heard that a new airport express train will be ready in August. So you can take a train from airport to downtown next time. Within my stay in Bangkok, I did not take the BTS like last time. I opt for taxi instead. The driver now are more willing to on the meter and the jam is much better.

3. Hotel
My Bangkok associate helped me booked Pathumwan Princess as it is closed to office. It is a 4 stars hotel and has been recently renovated. The rooms is big and facilities are very modern. Guess what? The bathroom to the sleeping room is separated just by a piece of see through glass! Good for couple. 不過﹐there is a controlled curtain to save your privacy. Lucky I stay alone. Ha! The location is very good! Just beside MBK and opposite many shopping areas! The staffs are also very professional and friendly. Thumbs up.








1 comment:

lock said...

didn't realize that u went to bangkok again!