Saturday, April 10, 2010

燒焦的 The Uncle Sam's Claypot

I visited The Uncle Sam's Claypot at City Square Mall due to some good reviews online. I ask the waitress what is good and she recommends 砂鍋鹿肉 and I said ok. But end up my order becomes 砂鍋雞肉﹗So I asked her how come my order changed and she insisted that I ordered chicken! First impression of this restaurant become negative. Then, they served up their 鎮店之寶 - 砂鍋雞肉 and I was hoping 錯有錯着。The food looks appetizing but that stops here. To my disappointment, it is not nice. The rice 燒焦味 is really too much and 難以如口。So end up I only eat the meat and the whole pot of rice is wasted. I also ordered the soup and vegetable and luckily they taste quite nice. Overall, I think I wun go back again.

The Uncle Sam's Claypot
City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road #04-26/29

1 comment:

lock said...

tomorrow leaving for HK