Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bank of China 麻煩

I happen to get 2 free tickets from Bank of China credit card. So naturally I expect them to send me a letter of redemption. After waiting for almost 3 weeks, I got nothing. So I call them up and ask. They said it is ready for redemption and need to go down to their Raffles branch to collect during weekdays working hours!! Then I call them up again to arrange if I can authorize anyone to collect on my behalf but the person in charge not around. Any way, after all the 麻煩 things, finally someone help me to collect. I feel this whole collection episode shows that they lack of a 機製 for such redemption. No clear information at all!! They need to improve on this. Really makes me think twice on redeeming things from them.

1 comment:

bad credit said...

great movie!!