Sunday, June 04, 2006

PC Show 2006

I just came back from PC Show at Suntec city. I reached there at around 6.30pm and walked around. It is so crowded! I squeezed my way through and landed in front of a booth selling Kingston storage device. Maybe I feel too excited (due to the low price) or maybe I too lazy to squeeze around, I bought one 512MB mini SD card for $27 and one 1GB SD card for $44 on the spot. Later I walked around some more and found it is even cheaper elsewhere!! I immediately "lost" about $10!! Sob sob!!

Any way, I also bought Maha AAA/AA battery charger for $49 (usual is $59). It got rave reviews and only got one sole distributor in Singapore. I have tried to lay my hand on this many times before but the shop is always not open when I am there. I also bought 16 maha 2700mAh AA batteries for $60 (usual $80). It also got rave reviews and said better than Sanyo ones. So overall still on the lucky side I guess. Total gain is $20. Haha!

No comments: