Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mooncake

I just came back from Junction 8 to purchase mooncakes which I intend to present them as gifts for my godparents. As many people recommended me Raffles The Plaza Hotel's mooncakes, I decided to give it a try. I heard that they set up a booth at Junction 8. So I decided to go there and buy instead of going to City as it is easier to park car in HDB area. After a 25% discount by Singtel promotion, per box costs around $30. Each box has 8 small mooncakes. So I feel the price is quite ok.

Then, I went to Haagen-Dazs to purchase their ice cream mooncakes. The promotion is that they give away 1 premium ice cream mooncake worth $22 if you purchase a box of classic mooncakes which costs $68. They also give away $10 voucher. So overall, ok lah since once a year.

No comments: