Thursday, November 01, 2007

Money and friendship

As I like to buy things online, I will tell my friend some lobangs also. Lately, a friend wants to tag along when I buying so I say ok. But who knows the company made a mistake and only shipped out his stuff. So I feel it is fair if he will to pay for the full shipment. However, he said not his fault and wants me to share half. Any way, I think I will agree cos from this incident, it is actually a small amount and use it as school fee that I will never share shipment with anyone else again!! I will not share online lobangs with people again!! I will not allow people to tag along online purchasing again!! Also this fellow I will shift myself away from him from now on. Lobangs everyone wants but risk dun want to take and push to me. In this world, there is no free lunch! So for what be good people?

No comments: