Saturday, December 13, 2008

新天地 - West Coast Plaza

Still remember Ginza Plaza in West Coast area? Yes, a boring place where nothing much there. But that is 過去。It under went a major overhauled and transformed into the new West Coast Plaza. Though it is new, the mall is not very crowded which I like!

The interior structure has not much changes but they brighten up the whole area with many new specialty shops. The anchor tenant is Cold Storage. I wonder if there is business for this supermarket cos it is usually more expensive and caters to more upmarket. West Coast Plaza is situated in heartlands though many Japanese expats lives nearby. So it remains to see if it can attract more local customers. But other than that, there are more new eateries that sprang up which I feel is a good tactic.

One restaurant you can find here is New York New York. It is famous for the free candy floss but the machine is not open when I have my lunch there. Any way, it is more a magnet for children. I ordered one cup of 飲料 called Bloody Eyeballs which looks cool! Lychee stuffs which black glass jelly just books like eyeballs looking at you.

Then, it has a Tully's Coffee which is like Starbucks or Coffee Bean. I order a Camel Macchiato and it tastes great! But just that the 份量 like a bit less than others.

The 壓軸 program is that the Watson there has 10% storewide discount. I bought some 抗老 pr
oduct cos男人 also need to take care. But after I bought, I realized Guardian has 20% storewide discount! Lugi liao. So the moral of the story is must 貨比三家。

No comments: