Friday, May 01, 2009

有朋從 Kuala Lumpur 來

My internet friend, Lock, has finally set his foot in Singapore. He and his girlfriend came here to relax over the weekend. Lock 生平第一次 came here which I feel it is 不可思議﹗呵呵﹗I went to pick him up at his hotel and took him to Sentosa which I feel is a must visit place.

We had our lunch at the hawker center below Mount Faber. Then we proceed to Vivocity to take a tram into Sentosa. First stop is Underwater World.

Then, we went to another place to see the pink dolphin.

Finally we went up to top of the Merlion and have a bird's eye view of Sentosa.


After touring these few places in Sentosa, it is almost 8pm. Then we took the tram back to Vivocity and bring them to Geylang for dinner before sending them back to hotel. I hope they enjoy the trip to Sentosa.

No comments: