Sunday, June 14, 2009

變相 PC Show

This year PC show surprising I gave it a miss. This is because this PC show has become one that I dun recognize any more. Last time, when mention PC show, come flooding into the mind is 便宜﹐賑品。This time round 便宜﹐賑品 also came to mind but just that it is not true. I asked a friend to check out Aigo portable media for me. The sales guy said usual price $499, now selling $399. Good deal right? Wrong! Cos it is usually selling $399 outside. So if you dun keep track of price like my friend, you will just go ahead and bought it. Another is Viewsonic LCD 24" monitor. It is $339. Sounds good? No! Cos 3 months ago it is selling $369 but throw in a HDMI able of $89. So if the deal is not better off than usual or 3 months ago, what for I squeeze my life off to be get cheated?

No comments: