Friday, October 23, 2009

Langkawi 樸素又美麗 (一)

最近 I saw a Malaysia Airlines promotion to Langkawi. Air ticket plus tax is only $150! 一時衝動 and booked the air ticket. Viola! I am here in Langkawi for a relaxing 3D2N trip. 讓我一一介紹。

1. Airline.
I took Malaysia Airlines. Many people still unaware that Malaysia Airlines is a 5 stars rating airline. $150 for the trip to Langkawi is really a steal. The flight attendance is friendly. Now green is in so the food served is packed in biodegradable mealbox. But 不知道 why October flight will stop over 30 mins in Penang.



2. Airport
Langkawi airport is not a busy airport. The best part is there is no aero-bridge. We get a chance to walk to the airport from the ground like in LCCT in KL. Although it is small, there are no lack of shops and eateries place.



3. Hotel
I have booked Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa. It is a beach resort and very near to the airport. By driving, within 10 mins will reach. The rate of this resort cost is a bit more on the high side. The good thing about this hotel is that someone pick me up at the airport. The check in is fast and staffs are friendly. My room is a sea facing room. Standing at the balcony, the beach is right in front of you. The resort is all made of wood and this give me a Bali feeling. Ha!





No comments: