Saturday, October 24, 2009

Langkawi 樸素又美麗 (二)

What can we eat in Langkawi? Actually the food is rather similar in Singapore.

1. Breakfast:
Besides the usual continental style breakfast in the resort, there are also Asian style such as prata, mee suan, nasi lemak etc...



2. Lunch:
I have lunch at The Loaf. When I was there, I do not know it is owned by 馬來西亞前首相 - Dr. Mahathir. I only know it when I back in Singapore. The bread there are quite famous. Lucky I 誤打誤撞 and enter this restaurant.



3. Dinner:
My friend prefers to eat Chinese food. So we explored some nice coffee shops for dinner. We have 3 dishes 1 soup every night. Ha!




4. Snack:
There are some road side snacks you can buy. I have bought one fried sotong. Taste yummy. At the airport, I also bought a nice 茶葉蛋﹗


No comments: