Thursday, December 29, 2011

Genting, Kuala Lumpur 五天四夜游 (22nd Dec to 26th Dec) - 2

The first day I went to Genting first. It is about N years ago since I went to Genting. So this is why I decided to go to Genting on the first day of my 大马游。I stayed at Maxims Genting Hotel.

So how do you go there?

1. Took a plane to KLCC.
2. Took a Airport Express (RM35) to KL Sentral.
3. Take a Genting bus (~RM10) to Genting.

But I did not do item 3 as I was there at 10am and the next bus is 12.30pm! So instead of 3, I

4. Take a Genting taxi (~RM25 per pax, min 4 ppl to go) to hotel.

There is a Genting taxi company just beside the Genting bus counter. It need 4 ppl before the taxi will go. If you only have 2 ppl, you have to wait for other ppl to take with you. If not, you need to wait for 45 mins and then if still no ppl, you just need to pay RM25 per pax and the taxi will still go. The best thing about Genting taxi is that it can just alight at whatever place in Genting. The journey took about 1 hour.

So how is Maxims Genting Hotel? 下回分晓

No comments: