Sunday, August 14, 2005

Diet

After coming back from Bangkok, I feel I have gained a lot of "meat". Although my weight did not increase, I just feel I am more meaty. So I have been hitting the gym room and increased the amount of exercising time. Last time I only gym on Saturaday and play tennis on Sunday. This is obviously not enough judging on how much things I eat per week!!

Hence, I swore to control on my eating habit. Now no more supper (unless no choice) for me and I have thrown in a jogging session on every Wednesday. Every day I will do some more excerise before I hit the shower. I plan to increase my jogging session to 2 - 3 times per week. Take it as training for my IPPT.

So far I think I am doing it quite well. Like today, I was out the whole day after sending my sister-in-law off to the airport. She is flying off to Penang for work. But I did not eat much the whole day. I refrain myself from eating french fries even though I passed by Mcdonalds and Burger King. Even as I am typing this now, I also hold myself to the computer and prevent from going into the kitchen. Ok, you all shall wait for my good news. Haha!

No comments: