Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Very shack~~

Finally back from my 4 days vacation! Time flies when you are having fun, isn't it? I was in Bangkok with my family over the long weekend till Tuesday. Walked a lot! Shopped a lot! Not to mentioned spent a lot! Bought 4 pairs of sandals and shoes. Some pants and t-shirts. Nice and cheap. The weather is quite ok. Just like Singapore now: not too hot. I stayed at Siam City Hotel. A very nice and posh hotel. I think I will go back to this hotel again if I visit Bangkok. Come to think of it, I am planning to go again at the end of this year. Haha! Do some more shopping and I heard the weather in December is quite cooling. It can goes down to less than 20 degree celcius at night! My return flight home was delayed for more than an hour and I reached home at 1 am this morning! So tired and imagine I have to work today!

Any way, my supervior is flying off to China soon. He took urgent leave as his father is admitted to hospital but I heard he is ok. But my supervior wants to go back and take a look any way. I hereby wish that his father will get well real soon!

No comments: