Friday, August 26, 2005

Volcano exploded!

Today early in the morning at around 9.45am, my company director walked into my lab and asked how come me and my supervisor are in the lab. At first I was puzzled and then I knew what he meant. He was asking how come we did not attend the weekly presentation. He insisted it is important to attend the presentation. Seriously, I intend to attend but was late for work. Haha!! Any way, next friday cannot escape liao.

Then, the students in my lab dunno what happen made my supervior very angry and all kenna scolded. Lucky me not involved and I hide in another room to do my own work. Heh heh. This type of thing better not involved.

After lunch, me and my supervisor have to do a project presentation for my group manager. Although the demo result is quite rotten, but overall I think should be quite ok. Heh heh. What an eventful day!

No comments: