Friday, September 09, 2005

Geylang sipaku geylang

Just came back from Geylang eat durians. Opps... I should say just came back from Geylang acompany my friends eating durian as I am a durian hater. Ok, so I am a fake Singaporean as most people would label me. Ha ha! Any way, today I suppose to have my violin lesson. But my supervisor brought a Russian student along and insisted I should follow them. This Russian student wanted to eat durian very much. So my supervisor wanted to bring him to try out. We first have our dinner. I asked that student what he likes to eat. He said anything. But when I suggested to eat frog porridge, he gave me those horror look. Heh heh! But in the end, he decided to try eating any way. After the dinner, we proceed to eat durian. I just drink cocount drink and they ate their durians. The Russian student gave up after eating 3 pieces. But he said it is very good liao for a first timer. Ok, at least he is braver than me. Ha ha!

No comments: