Friday, September 02, 2005

Puncture..........

Today, I started my violin lesson at a new music school. While on my way there, I heard some noise coming from one of the tyres! Since I was on the expressway, I could not do anything except to drive a bit slower. Until I reached my music school, I came out but could not see anything funny. So I went for my lesson. 1 hour later, I walked to my car and found that the tyre which produced sound was flat! So I called up my brother for help. But he was at a meeting and could not help me. Then, I try to change it myself. This is the first time I encountered such thing and really felt helpless. I dunno how to even take out the jack! One person immediately came to my mind -- my violin teacher. I sms him to borrow a touchlight but he offered to help. I think about 15 mins later, the tyre was changed! I never expect him to be that experienced! I felt so embarrassed to cause him to dirty his hands and clothes. I hereby thanks him once again!

By the way, I got my new Ikea card yesterday. Guess what? Actually, my points will expire until 15th September! And guess what again? There is a promotion right now. If redeem more than 50 points from 2nd September till dunno when, I get 30 points free!!! Ahh! That means I lugi that 30 points which I can get another freebie. Heh heh. I sound very cheapskate but free mah.

No comments: