Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sushi Tei

Today I went to Sushi Tei at VivoCity outlet for my dinner at around 8.45pm. Though there is a queue, I got my seats within 5 minutes. The setting and lighting in this outlet I feel is quite nice. There is a corridor that leads to the inner restaurant so people walking by wun see u. The service there is quite ok. They are not particularly very friendly but the response is prompt and fast. Food is served rather quick too. The food is rather tasty. It is served hot and smell really nice. The sauces are all there. Take whatever u want. Some of the food is quite exclusive meaning I did not find it in other Japanese restaurant. One fine example is their cheese scallop. The pricing there is affordable. A ramen is about $10 and chicken stick is about $6. Overall, I think it is worth a try.

No comments: