Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yunnan Garden Restaurant

I went to Yunnan Garden Restaurant at One North in the afternoon. It is a quiet place where no queue and no crowds. I think this is due to the fact that it is located inside NTU club where no many people know. I went for their dim sum lunch. As there are not many people, the service is quite good as it is fast. The staffs that attended to me are quite polite. The food serve up quite fast too.The setting is typical chinese style and the aircon is rather cold. I ordered porridge, dumpling etc.. where I feel you can find it elsewhere. The food is nice but I feel not much diff as compared to other dim sum restaurant. The good point is it is quiet and no kids to disturb when I was there. Overall, not bad but price I feel might be on a high side. NTU members get 20% discount.

No comments: