Sunday, July 01, 2007

Swensen at Westmall

Today I went out for lunch with a long time friend to celebrate her birthday. We went to Swensen at Westmall. It is around 2pm and to my pleasant surprise, there is no queue. So I waited at the entrance. But no one come to serve me. So I walked in and then stand just next to one guy who is cleaning the table and stare at him. He was startled I guess and serve me. Then, we sat down and start to order our food. I ordered a chicken set and wanted to change the side dish. The waitress ran into the kitchen to check with the chef and told me it can be done. After we finished our meal, we ordered the ice cream. Then, I suddenly remember got one more dish not serve. I asked the waitress and she told me she forgot to enter it into the system!! So I told her to forget it and she apologised to me. Overall, I feel the service lack a bit cos it is not very busy in the restaurant. But overall, still ok.

No comments: