Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hong Kong

I just came back from a 4D3N Hong Kong trip. My cousin who lives in Hong Kong invited us to attend his wedding dinner. So my family and I flew over there to attend his wedding dinner. We departed from Changi Airport Terminal 3 and it is really nice and big. But I feel it looks a bit like Hong Kong airport. Any way, it is empty now as only SIA flights arrived and departed from there. So the custom is rather fast as there are not many people.


On the first day, my mum and my sis-in-law have to set their hair for the wedding dinner. So while they are doing their hair, the rest of us just wondered around. After they are done, we went back to hotel and get ready for the wedding dinner. The dinner started quite late at around 9pm and ended at around 11.30pm. Lucky I booked the same hotel as the wedding dinner was held which is Marco Polo, a very nice 5 stars hotel. The room is huge and view is fantastic. But too bad, Hong Kong air quality is quite bad.

On the second day, we checked out the hotel and checked into the second hotel, L'Hotel which a four star hotel on Hong Kong island. This hotel is very close to where our relative stay. I stay in a suite and the room is also very nice and large. The toilet is very interesting. It is an open concept. Very suitable for couples. After a very nice morning dim sum, my relatives bring us to an offshore island Cheung Chau to eat seafood. So we spent 1 whole day there on the island. The food there is very nice. This island is more or a resort and we spend a whole day exploring the island on foot.

On the third day, we went to the peak and to Madame Tussaud. It is quite interesting to see so many wax figures of famous people. I saw Jay Chou and cannot believe how short he is. Then, we went back to hotel and take a rest and about 6pm we went to shop. After a while, we went to my auntie house cos my brother never been there before. We stayed there for 2 hours and then went to eat steamboat for dinner at around 10pm. We eat until 12.30am. I love Hong Kong! So late the restaurant still open.


Last day, I quickly do some last minute shopping cos I got only an hour plus to shop as we need to leave for airport by around 2pm. At the airport, I did manage to eat the mango dessert at Xu Liu Shan. Hehe. Any way, March weather is nice. I think I will go Hong Kong at least once a year and in March.

1 comment:

lock said...

i'm sure u like xu liu shan, u remember this is my recommendation to u!