Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jeff Chang concert

I just came back from Jeff Chang's concert. It has been a long time since he comes to Singapore for his concert. This time he worked with NAFA to put up this fine performance. The whole atmosphere is quite classy. From what I see, the seats are about 99% full. I bought the 2nd most ex ticket. He sang many of his hit songs during the 2.5 hours concert. Many are from his EMI days. But there are also many hit songs he did not sing which I am a bit disappointed. However, he did sang 2 new songs. I particularly like his "Mu Dan You" (Worrying Peony). It is beijing opera + a bit of R&B. Even my friend, who dun really like Jeff Chang, loves this song and give positive rating for his live singing. I am now waiting for his latest album to be out in April.

No comments: