Friday, April 25, 2008

Green Banyan

Today my boss treats us lunch at Jurong Country Club. The reason is that he is promoted! So this calls for a celebration and I made a booking at the restaurant called Green Banyan. There is this lunch set which cost about $30 per person which consists of a main course and free flow of tea, soup, dessert, bread and salads! I personally love soups a lot and I drank 3 bowls! Haha. I ordered a sausage platter which I feel is not bad. But my friend ordered lamp chop which looks even more delicious. I feel the money is quite well spent cos the food amount is ample and tastes great.

2 comments:

lock said...

when is your turn to get promoted? haha!

u got to treat me double the value of this meal!

Anonymous said...

Dunno when promote leh. Sad. But if you come Singapore, I treat you.