Saturday, April 05, 2008

Secret Recipe

I just went for dinner at Secret Recipe in VivoCity and it is rather a bad experience. Firstly, they dun served ice water but rather we have to pay $0.50 for a bottle of distilled water. I always dislike going to such restaurant which dun serve free flow of ice water cos I feel the cost for such thing is low. Next, I order a pumpkin soup and my friend order a mushroom soup. Both are disappointing. The pumpkin soup tastes like prata curry and mushroom soup tastes quite bland.


Then, I order a chicken as main dish. The food is served quite fast and it looks tasty. But who knows I eat until halfway I saw a string or hair in my chicken!!! The saving grace is I asked for a replacement and it is done without question asked.


I also order a green apple juice which tastes well, luckily! Overall, I feel not quite a good feeling. Maybe I will just buy the cake or dessert and skip the meal.

No comments: