Saturday, May 01, 2010

港澳 Fun 任我行 1

I love Hong Kong and always will travel to this lovely place once a year. This time round I went with a friend and she never been to Hong Kong before. So I 充當導遊 to bring her around. Seems like I becoming half a Hongkonger. Ha..

I took United Airline this time as I can maximize the time in Hong Kong. The good thing is it took off at T3 which is not that crowded. The security is tight but I am not complaining. As my flight is very early, I was served only light snack throughout the less than 4 hours flight.




I stayed in Regal Causeway Bay this time round instead of my usual favorite L'Hotel. The location is good as it is right in Causeway Bay. But to the nearest MTR need to walk about 5 to 10 mins. I find the room is ok but the hotel is always very crowded and my room is not ready till 5pm!


No comments: