Tuesday, May 04, 2010

港澳 Fun 任我行 4

This time round I went to the usual places as this is my friend first time in Hong Kong but I also try to go to places I never been before and do things I never done before.

1. 旺角
I explored this placed more thoroughly as I allocated more time to this place. Besides the 女人街, I also explored Langham Place mall, looking at the 街頭表演和藝術 etc...




2. 大嶼山
I have been to this place N times. But this time round, the cable car has a special design. The floor of the cable car is transparent! I thought I will be very nervous but surprisingly, I am not nervous at all but feel fun. But I cannot say the same thing for my friend. She is scared stiff and dun dare to open her eyes throughout the journey and told me she might vomit! Ha! Luckily, it all went well. I also walked a bit further into the wisdom path to take a look of the pillar of 心經。Now
大嶼山 is undergoing major upgrading process. They are adding more amenities and features like 涼亭﹐牌坊路牌 etc...




3. 山頂
This time round I went to Victoria Peak at night to catch the night view. It is really a different experience compared to going in the day. It is very windy and chilling up there. Even it is about near to 9pm and on a weekday, there are still a lot of people wanting to go up the peak!



No comments: