Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bicycle

Today, I went to buy a mountain bike. I all along wanted to buy a bicycle but just that no time to go and nobody knows about bicycle to go with me. Finally, I found someone who has some knowledge on bicycle to company me. I went to a shop in Bukit Panjang opposite Ten Mile Junction. But too bad it is not open. My friend bought his bike from there. So I thought of buying from there as well.

So we decided to go to a shop near my house. After looking around for a while and recommendation from my friend and the shopkeeper, I bought a mountain bike for $307. The brand is Hasa which is from Taiwan and the model is T-9. Usual price is $320+ but got special offer and cost $270. The shopkeeper keeps saying very good. So I bought it. Then, I bought a night light for $10, a good bicycle stand for $17 and a water bottle holder for $10. Then, I quickly test ride it just now at the park nearby. Quite fun! Haha. Good for cuttng fat!!

No comments: