Sunday, May 28, 2006

One North NTU Alumni Club

Today NTU Alumni club at One North opens its door. I was invited to have a tour around the compound. Overall, ok only. I feel it should be better. Firstly, the car park. It is way too small and crowded!! Only 90 free lots for members and arond 100 lots for visitors. But maybe they want to discourage people from driving?

Next is the lift. No number indicating if the lift is on which floor. So how you expect people to know should wait for how long? Movement of lift also very slow. Maybe they want to encourage people walking stairs to keep fit?

Third, the gym. Not many equipments but quite spacious. I think they should put in more equipments or else space is wasted.

I feel a bit not to my expectation. 9 level high but a bit lacking in facilities. I wonder what happen to the spaces. In fact, I feel the Civil Service Club is better. However, it is not yet fully done. I think it will only be up and running by July. I hope I will change my views by then. Haha!

No comments: