Monday, January 05, 2009

我愛 Kuala Lumpur - 行篇 Day 1

26/12/08

Now going to Kuala Lumpur is becoming easier and easier. In fact, it is a breeze! Say goodbye to long journey bus and hello to faster airplane. All thanks to 廉價航空﹗This time I took Jetstar to KL and it only costs me about $150 inclusive of tax. Although the total time taken from point A to point B is about the same as taking a bus, I do not need to be stuck in a seat for very long and getting restless.

After a very short flight (~45mins), we reached KLIA. It is a very big airport. The custom staffs are efficient and friendly. It took me less than 5 mins to get thru.

An interesting thing is that we need to take a skytrain to another terminal to claim our baggage. It is like when I was in Hong Kong.


Getting to KL city is quite easy from KLIA. You can either catch a cab or a coach. But I opt for the faster way which is the Airport Express. It just takes about 30 mins to reach KL Sentral main terminal and costs about RM35.

As my hotel, Traders Hotel, is quite near (~10 mins walk) to KLCC Suria, we decided to go there to shop and 找吃的。Luckily, the hotel provides free buggy ride. So we do not need to walk that much.

After discussing, we had our lunch in a food court. 經濟又實惠。吃飽了﹐喝足了。We decided enough is enough and strolled back to our hotel to 消化 all those food.

The fun part is that my cousin who happens to be in KL too called me and asked me to go Skybar which is a famous lounge located at 33rd storey of my hotel. It has a really nice night view of KL twin towers. The lounge is rather dark and not as nice as the picture published in hotel website. 呵呵﹗



1 comment:

lock said...

can't wait to see what happened in day 2, haha!