Tuesday, January 13, 2009

我愛 Kuala Lumpur - 行篇 Day 4

29/12/08

Time flies when you are having fun! It is the last day of my KL trip.

After the wonderful breakfast, I went back to hotel room to pack my 戰利品﹗呵呵﹗We rest till noon and checkout. Our flight is in the evening, so we leave our baggage at the hotel for safekeeping and went to KLCC Suira to meet a KL 網友 - Lock同學. This is the second time I met him this year. The first time is in March.


Lock同學 drove to KLCC Suria to find me. The parking there is expensive! Just RM4 for a very short time! He actually very busy these few days as he need to attend to another group of friends. So I am quite embarrassed for him to rush down to meet me after his commitment. He brought us to Port Klang 巴生港 for 肉骨茶。This place suppose to be the 發源地。Coming to this place is not easy. If he did not bring us, it is quite difficult for me to come by my own. Also, we need to pass by many tolls! I really quite 不好意思 to make him 破費﹗So Lock同學 plase come and find me soon so I can 補償 you. 呵呵﹗


As the time is still young, we drove back to KLCC Suria again. We went to shop a while before having a tea break. So we chat with Lock同學 at the food court until it is time for us to say goodbye.

Then, we took the buggy ride back to the hotel to claim our baggage. We took a cab to KL Sentral with a flat fee of RM35. Again, we took the Airport Express again to KLIA and need to take Areo train in KLIA again back to the terminal for checking in. We shopped around after checking in. Later, we found that the plane is again delayed for 30 mins! But finally, it all ends well. This summaries the travelling part.

不過﹐this is not the end. I will post more on the food we eat, the hotel we stay and the shopping areas we visited. 好戲在後頭。

No comments: