Thursday, January 15, 2009

Surprise! 有朋自遠方來﹗

I have a former classmate, Mr Q, came back from US to visit me. I was pleasantly surprise as he did not inform me before hand. The purpose for him is to attend a job interview in a local university. Mr Q 又聰明又本事﹗So I have full confidence in him.

He has not changed much since he left Singapore about 2 years ago. Does not really aged much and did not get fat either which is surprising. 呵呵﹗

He invited me for a dinner at Raffles Marina Country Club. This place is located quite near to Tuas 2nd link. The eating place is outdoor and has a nice view! 無敵海景﹗It is very windy as well. I ordered a big prawn noodles and the prawns are really huge!

But too bad. This time he 來去匆匆。I did not get a chance to really chat with him. But I heard he will be back soon in Feb for another job interview. Mr Q, this time 你絕對跑不了﹗

No comments: