Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Nike iPod workout kit

I just came back from my night jog. Today I try out a new gadget - Nike iPod workout kit. It consists a sensor and a sort of plug in. Just plugin to the iPod and put the sensor in your sneakers. So you can set whatever calories you intend to burn and it will beep you when it is reaching the target. When you finished your workout, it will tell you how long you have run and how many calories you have burned. I am a bit of skeptic though cos I ran about 3km and it told me I burn 250 calories!! A bit too much I feel. Dunno how it calculates one. Any way, just in case you are wondering how much the set cost, let me break it down for you.

Nike Armband - $55
Sensor holder - $21
Nike Sensor and Plugin - $55

iPodBots.........

Transforms!!!!

1 comment:

lock said...

250 calories are too much?