Saturday, June 14, 2008

The PC Show 2008 Part 1

I just came back from The PC Show 2008. As usual, the parking is very scary at the carparks surrounding Suntec City. So my friend and I park at a slightly further carpark. It is about 10 mins walk to Suntec City. It is better than wasting time hunting for a lot nearby. The show got many people. But when inside the hall, I feel quite ok. Not that packed.

Carpark full around PC Show venue

Crowds at PC Show

One of the things we got is a digital camera from Panasonic. It is Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX520. It is their very latest product. I have read many reviews and they give quite a good feedback. That is why I know what to get when I reach there. Business must be very competitive as the sales guy offer to throw in another battery. So I feel ok lah since I wanted 2 all along. Haha! So I bought this. All this takes me less than 10 mins. After that my friend and I went walk walk some more and then bought a few more goodies. Not bad. This time round saw many nice items and fuel my next buying interest. Oh no!!!!

My digital camera

No comments: