Sunday, June 15, 2008

The PC Show 2008 Part 2

Yes. I went down to The PC Show again. Haha. After the purchase yesterday, I feel like spending a bit more money (as if) and went down again. Any way, yesterday was a bit too rush. It is more like a grab and go trip. I did not really explore fully the show. So this time I wanted to slowly see what are the latest products there. My friend's sister also wanted to get more things too. So I company them loh. This time round I feel the main buying frenzy is on LCD TV and AIO printer. The price of the LCD TV really down quite a lot. 32" LCD TV can go for less than $700! Really quite a good buy. Also this time round many brands also showcase their UMPC - Ultra Mobile PC. There are two kinds. One is laptop based and the screen goes down to like 8" or so. Another kind is PC based but all processor are built behind the screen and the design is quite sleek. I am actually eyeing on one of these PC. However, now is still not the time to go in as the specs are still quite lousy and price still too high. Next show is Comex at early Sept. Still got 3 months to store up ammo.

No comments: